Alba County Council intends to put all its efforts in order to transform our county into:
– a pole of economic fusion determined by productive non-polluted and tourism activities;
– a comfortable living space, in a proper environment;
– an attractive destination within the European multicultural landscape, through diverse ways of expression: language, music, architecture, cultural heritage.
Alba County Council should become the mark of a modern, flexible and efficient public administration centred on the citizen’s role in taking decisions.
For that purpose, our organisation will be a partner that facilitates the cooperation between administration, civil society, private sector, by offering them the framework and the instruments for expression and development.
The mechanisms for implementing the assumed mission are:
- respecting the legality;
- eliminating the bureaucracy and the formalism;
- consulting with the population;
- respecting the principles of the local autonomy;
- cooperating with other authorities of local and central public administration.
Our services will have as a frame of reference the following common values:
- responsibility towards citizens and local communities;
- transparency of the decisional act and of the activities of all the administrative structures;
- professionalism and ethics; quality and efficiency;
- accessibility for services, their flexibility and adaptability according to the customized citizens’ requirements.